Our west coast trooper Jessica is obsessed with all things Disneyland. Her favorite thing about the Happiest Place on Earth? The tiny little details most people never even notice.
- Character – Queen Elsa (Frozen)
- Park Attraction – Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland)
- Cruise Ship/Resort – The Grand Californian (Disneyland Resort)
Get to know Jessica, in her own words:
Hi, I’m Jessica. I’m a New Englander living in California, and I’m completely Disney obsessed. When I’m not podcasting, you can usually find me reading about/talking about/blogging about Disney anyway – especially Disneyland! My obsession with Disney has been lifelong, but I really didn’t get into the parks until I moved to the west coast in high school. I started a blog (Duchess of Disneyland) in 2013, and I absolutely love to share my experiences at the parks with fellow Disney nerds!
Looking for Disneyland planning help? Want to become a pro on park trivia? Check out some of Jessica’s articles from Duchess of Disneyland.
- Fast Pass vs. Single Rider: Which Is Better?
- Disneyland Street Names
- The Matterhorn Basketball Court
- Top 5 Hidden Seating Areas
- The Legend of Lafitte
Want to know more about Disneyland? Reach out to Jessica on social media. She loves to connect with fellow disnerds!