Jedi master trip planner Adrianne is always ahead of the game. She’s ready and willing to organize a WDW trip at the drop of the hat, and loves to help others make the most of their time with the mouse (she blogs at WDW Bound!).
- Characters – Princess Merida (Brave)
- Park Attraction – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Cruise Ship/Resort – The Contemporary (Disney World)
Get to know Adrianne, in her own words:
Adrianne Owen, Disney-enthusiast, mother of two, speech therapist by day, and recently entered the world of Disney World planning/blog writing. The seed of my Disney World obsession was planted when my (now) husband proposed in front of the Crystal Palace in 2004. Since then, we’ve been on countless trips to the Happiest Place on Earth, and, needing an outlet for my type-A planning needs, I started up blog writing for www.wdwbound.com. I have two great goals in life. The first is to raise my children with the love of all things Disney, and the second is to finally be able to put an “AP DVC” bumper sticker on my car!
Need help planning a trip to WDW? Want some insider tips to help you save time, money, and get an extra dose of magic? Check out some of Adrianne’s articles from WDW Bound.
- Budgeting For A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Meals You Can Share At Walt Disney World
- A Non-Alcoholic Guide To Drinking Around The World
- How To Ride Frozen Ever After (Without Waiting In Long Lines)
- Best Rides For Toddlers At Animal Kingdom
Want to know more about Walt Disney World trip planning? Reach out to Adrianne on social media. She loves to connect with fellow disnerds!