- Character – Edna Mode (The Incredibles)
- Park Attraction – Monorail (Disney World)
- Cruise Ship/Resort – Port Orleans (Disney World)/ Disney Magic (Disney Cruise Line)
Get to know Mel, in her own words:
Hi, I’m Mel. Growing up in Florida, I have long since lost count of how many times I have visited the Walt Disney World Resort. A nurse by training, my family and I now call North Carolina home. I am currently a stay-at-home mom to three active teenagers who are determined to eat me out of house and home. This summer my husband and I will celebrate our 21st anniversary. Since our wedding we traveled to the Walt Disney World Resort the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Disneyland Resort Paris, and have sailed on all four Disney Cruise Line ships. There is nothing like sailing around the world with Captain Mickey!
Traveling to Walt Disney World and on Disney Cruise Line with large, multi-generational groups is a particular specialty. While I love singing all Disney music, I have been informed that the only time I sing on key is if I am standing on my car keys. So, of course, I sing even louder. My motto: Always keep a spoonful of sugar handy for emergencies, and a tiara completes any look!
Looking for some expert info from a cruise veteran? Check out some of Mel’s articles from DCL Prep. She’s got tons of helpful tips, tricks, and planning info to help you navigate your trip.
- Sailing with Teens & Tweens on the Disney Cruise Line
- When Bad Weather Affects Your Cruise
- 100+ Photos From Castaway Cay
- Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms
- Top 5 Tips for Stress-Free Cruise Planning
Want to know more about Disney cruising? Reach out to Mel on social media. She loves to connect with fellow disnerds!